HOUK AC IS PROVIDING FOUR NEW HEATING/AC SYSTEMS FOR DFW FAMILIES IN NEED THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
Houk Air Conditioning is grateful for the support of our loyal customers in Dallas/Fort Worth. As a show of appreciation for 58 years in DFW, Houk is lending a helping hand to four families or individuals in need of a new heating/AC system whose homes are in DFW. In the spirit of giving during the Holidays, Houk AC will install the new systems at the New Year.
Click to see the 2020 Helping Hand donation videos.
Thank you Trane and Carrier for each donating two new systems for Helping Hand 2021
Submit your Application/Nomination Deadline for submitting application is December 23, 2020
"*" indicates required fields
Rules: Must apply or nominate before December 23, 2020. Four families or individuals will be selected based on the application submitted. The homes must be in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and be owned by the persons applying or nominated. One application per family or individual, please. One donated system per family. Other restrictions apply.
The four selected homeowners will be announced on January 8, 2021.
A Houk AC committee will carefully review all applications and select the four recipients based on their needs and circumstances explained in this application. No purchase necessary to be considered. The decisions of Houk AC and its authorized representatives as to the recipients shall be final on any and all matters concerning the awarding of the System. Persons who violate any rule, attempt to, or otherwise gain unfair advantage in participating in this promotion, or obtain award status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. This promotion shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas.
Terms and Conditions
- Only one application per family or individual.
- One donated system per applicant.
- The four recipients / families must agree and grant Houk AC the exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, video, voices, and likenesses in connection with the donated system and agree to waive any remuneration for such use. The installation only includes equipment and installation labor and does not include the cost of any necessary electrical or plumbing services or equipment to complete the system installation. Houk AC is not responsible for bringing electrical or gas “up to code” if necessary to install donated system.
Equipment will include manufacturer’s warranty and labor warranty will be 12 months.*
- Recipient is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the award of the donated system
- Install date will be mutually agreed upon.
*Each donated system has a 1 year warranty (from date of installation) for labor and 10 years for parts when registered with Trane® or Carrier®. HOUK AC HOUK AC DOES NOT WARRANT PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED BY THIRD PARTIES AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE DONATED SYSTEM.
Thank you Trane® and Carrier® for each donating two new systems for Helping Hand 2021.